… Read More Read more
- Paul Constant is a writer at Civic Ventures, a cofounder of the Seattle Review of Books, and a frequent cohost of the “Pitchfork Economics” podcast with Nick Hanauer and David Goldstein.
- On the latest episode of Pitchfork Economics, Hanauer and Goldstein respond to listener questions, including one on what the manifesto of a perfect political party should look like.
- Goldstein said that the economy is people — and policies should benefit as many people as possible.
- The coronavirus economic downturn has removed people from the economy, especially women — and so policies tailored towards them will benefit the whole economy.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
This week’s episode of Pitchfork Economics features listener questions from around the world about a broad array