Jacinda Ardern’s fiance shares the VERY soppy gift that helps him cope with being away from his partner while she’s on the campaign trail
- Clarke Gayford shared a picture of a unique pillowcase on Twitter on Wednesday
- The case is adorned with Jacinda Ardern’s face, English roses and a silver fern
- The 43-year-old said it lets him not miss his fiance too much while campaigning
- Ms Ardern took on Judith Collins in the third leaders debate on Tuesday night
- She is heavily favoured to win a second term as PM in the October 17 election
Jacinda Ardern’s fiance Clarke Gayford has revealed the cringeworthy gift that keeps him company while his partner is away campaigning for re-election.
The 43-year-old took to Twitter on Wednesday to share a picture