- Grace Hopper Celebration (GHC), one of the largest conferences for women in tech, recently postponed its annual career fair due to technical difficulties.
- Many students rely on the career fair as a way to land jobs and internships at some of the biggest tech companies like Apple and Google.
- In response, some attendees have come together to arrange an alternative option for candidates and recruiters to connect.
- Companies like Dropbox, are also hosting their own live interactive networking events and 1:1 chats to meet conference attendees and recruit diverse candidates.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The Grace Hopper Celebration (GHC) is one of the largest conferences for women in tech.
The event boasts more than 30,000 participants and over 300 partners from major tech companies like Apple, Google, Facebook, and