By Ryan Parry, West Coast Editor For Dailymail.com and James Desborough For Dailymail.com
18:37 13 Oct 2020, updated 18:57 13 Oct 2020
- Phil Collins, 69, is said to be filing an eviction lawsuit against his ex-wife Orianne Cevey, 46, who refuses to vacate and has changed the security codes
- DailyMail.com has obtained the wedding certificate showing Cevey got remarried in Las Vegas two months ago
- Designer Cevey married 31-year-old Florida businessman Thomas Bates on August 2 with an Elvis impersonator officiating the intimate 20 minute service
- The pair were married at the famous Graceland Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas where countless celebrities have gotten hitched
- The Grammy-winner now wants Cevey out of his lavish Miami mansion for getting married and telling Collins she was traveling to Vegas for business
- The Genesis frontman and Cevey, who share sons Nicholas, 19, and Matthew, 15, divorced in 2008, after he paid her a whopping $46 million settlement
- The pair reconciled in 2016 and were living together with their sons
This is the wedding certificate at the center of the eviction drama between pop icon Phil Collins and his ex-wife Orianne Cevey.
According to reports Collins wants to move Cevey out of his lavish Miami mansion after discovering she had remarried in Las Vegas two months ago, despite telling her ex she was traveling to Sin City on business.
The furious eight-time Grammy winner, 69, is said to be filing an eviction lawsuit against Cevey, 46, who refuses to vacate and has changed the security codes at the home.
The Genesis frontman and Cevey, who share sons Nicholas, 19, and Matthew, 15, divorced in 2008, after he paid her a whopping $46 million settlement.
Now DailyMail.com has found the official document for Cevey’s wedding which has so riled Collins, showing his ex married Florida native Thomas Bates at the celebrity friendly Graceland Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas.
Designer Cevey wed 31-year-old businessman Bates on August 2 with Elvis impersonator Reverend Brendan Duffy officiating the intimate 20 minute service.
It’s understood the couple walked down the aisle after spending around $3,000 on an exclusive package which has Elvis impersonator Duffy singing three songs, handing them flowers and taking a raft of photos.
Duffy is famous for his links to celebrities in Vegas and recently married Lily Allen and David Harbour from Stranger Things at his famous chapel.
Genesis singer Collins originally split from Orianne in 2006 after six years of marriage, and the two reconciled 10 years later, entering a relationship again after she divorced investment banker Charles Mejjati.
Collins reportedly paid Orianne, a jewelry designer, $46.68 million in their 2008 divorce, money she is said to have mostly squandered.
Click here to resize this module
TMZ reported that Collins gave Orianne until Friday afternoon to pack her bags and leave the mansion he owns in Miami, but she refused and allegedly threatened him to renegotiate their divorce settlement.
The outlet also reported that Collins intends to file an eviction lawsuit.
The Graceland Wedding Chapel has a long history of celebrity weddings.
Jon Bon Jovi married long time wife Dorothea there using his real name, John Bongiovi in 1989.
The couple, who are still together, went on to have four kids.
Billy Ray Cyrus and actress Andie McDowell have since renewed their vows there.
Other celebrities who have visited the chapel have included Johnny Depp, Jay Leno and Leslie Mann.
The chapel conducts more than 7,000 Elvis-led weddings a year, 4,500 of those led by Duffy himself.
Graceland chapel co-owner and Elvis impersonator Duffy has wed over 100,000 couples in his career.