Table of Contents
- 1 Say No Mo Beauty Salon / balbek bureau
- 2 Maitre Hair Salon / FATHOM
- 3 Lula Hair Salon / YYA / Yusuke Yoshino Architects
- 4 André Luís Coiffeur Beauty Salon / TRPC Arquitetos
- 5 Belle.Club Beauty Salon / flipê arquitetura
- 6 A.S. Barbershop / Felipe Hess Arquitetos
- 7 Roji Salon / Craig Tan Architects
- 8 end…Link Beauty Salon / Yasunari Tsukada Design
- 9 Hairdresser’s Salon Talstrasse Zürich / Wuelser Bechtel Architekten
- 10 Kapo Patio 24 Beauty Salon / Bruta Arquitetura
When Architecture Innovates in Beauty Salons
Usually, people look for a beauty salon to leave transformed. In addition to the aesthetic changes, the environment itself can trigger different sensations that change the mood of customers. That being said, some establishments hire architects and interior designers to think of ways to innovate their spaces. Relaxing, having fun, surprising, are just some of the actions that can be passed through a project that thinks about different ways to bring comfort to users.
Below, we’ve selected ten projects that demonstrate how architecture and interior design can enhance a person’s experience and sensations in a beauty salon.